Senior Registrar ER
- Job Description and Requirements
Senior Registrar in ER
- Must be a graduate from a recognized medical school possessing MBBS degree.
- One of the following qualifications/degree is a mandatory requirement:
- Fellowship of Royal College of U.K., or Republic of Ireland, American Board, Canadian Board/Fellowship, Fachartz (Germany), Scandinavian Board Qualification or the equivalent internationally recognized qualification, Arab Board, Saudi Board, Doctorate Degree or Ph.D. in ER recognized by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties and acceptable to SFH.
- Master Degree in ER recognized by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties and acceptable to SFH.
- Must hold a valid license to practice in the country of origin.
* Professional Experience:
At least four (4) years full time work experience after obtaining high medical degree.